Sportsman’s Finest is seeking a dynamic sales person for Firearms, Shooting Sports, Hunting, and Outdoor Gear sales
If you grew up hunting, fishing, shooting, have a passion for the outdoors along with a proven track record as a superstar in sales in any industry then we want to talk to you! Specifically, we are looking for an experienced competition shotgun shooter to come join our sales team.
We are a local, independently owned, specialty retail store selling quality Firearms, Fly-Fishing, and related accessories. We employ an expert staff who works hard to provide our distinctive customers with exceptional service.
The SALES position is a multi-facetted role integral to the image and success of our business. The person best suited for this position must reflect our high level of expertise and service in a demanding sales and customer support environment.
We are seeking a person who: pays attention to detail; is retail and sales minded; is dependable; operates well with multi-tasking; and has a dynamic personality.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
- Available to start work soon
- Available to work a 5 day schedule which will include weekends
- At least 10 years of experience shooting and handling firearms
- Polished communications skills: in-person; on the phone; and written
- Basic computer skills: Word; Excel; Outlook
Candidates with the following skills will receive additional consideration:
- Sales experience
- Experience working in a Firearms or Outdoor Retail store
- Experience in competitive shotgun shooting
- Experience in hunting
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF:
- You do not have dependable transportation
- You cannot be at work on time every day (we are in Bee Cave)
- You are not available on Saturdays and Sundays or during the holiday season
- You want to work in a store like ours so you can just buy cool stuff
- You have a vacation booked in a month
We are looking for a person that will make an outstanding addition to our team. If you have a qualified background, please submit: (1) your work history resume; (2) a cover letter describing your FIREARMS experience, your experience with our products, and any other relevant sales skills you have. This can be submitted by email, fax or in person – however, please do not come to the store without an appointment.
12434 FM 2244 (Bee Cave Rd.)
Austin, TX 78738
We are located approximately 8 miles West of 360, on the north side of Bee Cave Rd. , a ½ block from where Bee Cave Rd. dead ends into Hwy 71 W. Look for our sign on the windmill.
- Location: 12434 FM 2244/Bee Cave Rd. at Hwy 71 W
- Compensation: Dependent on experience; Benefits available to full-time employees after 90 day probationary period.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.